About Your Dentist
"I love dentistry because working with a team to give someone their smile back is extremely rewarding. I have watched self-confidence grow right before my eyes. The best part is later - to hear the impact that dentistry has made on someone's life and well-being; from developing social relationships to finding jobs and careers. I love being a dentist!"
My goal is to be kind and gentle with all my patients. I want people to feel that I have their best interest at heart.
- Butler University Indianapolis, Indiana
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry Louisville, Kentucky
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Lutheran Medical Center Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Invisalign Certified
- "All Gain, No Pain in Dentistry" by Bart Johnson DMD, MS
- "Oral Cancer and Clinical Pearls for Treating Older Patients" by Randy Huffines, DDS
- "Periodontal Diamonds for World Class Periodontal Therapy" by Wendy Briggs, RDH
Life & Hobbies
In her free time Dr. Hunt enjoys Zumba and running. She also has volunteered at charitable clinics in Morehead and Harlan, Kentucky.
"People won't remember what you did. People won't remember what you said. But people will always remember the way you made them feel."