About Your Dentist
Erica Hunt, DMD
"I love dentistry because working with a team to give someone their smile back is extremely rewarding. I have watched self-confidence grow right before my eyes. The best part is later - to hear the impact that dentistry has made on someone's life and well-being; from developing social relationships to finding jobs and careers. I love being a dentist!"
My goal is to be kind and gentle with all my patients. I want people to feel that I have their best interest at heart.
- Butler University Indianapolis, Indiana
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry Louisville, Kentucky
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Lutheran Medical Center Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Invisalign Certified
- "All Gain, No Pain in Dentistry" by Bart Johnson DMD, MS
- "Oral Cancer and Clinical Pearls for Treating Older Patients" by Randy Huffines, DDS
- "Periodontal Diamonds for World Class Periodontal Therapy" by Wendy Briggs, RDH
Life & Hobbies
In her free time Dr. Hunt enjoys Zumba and running. She also has volunteered at charitable clinics in Morehead and Harlan, Kentucky.
"People won't remember what you did. People won't remember what you said. But people will always remember the way you made them feel."
Craig Shanteau, DDS
"I love having the opportunity to help my patients' health and lives. My team and I work hard to provide the most compassionate, caring and up-to-date care that is possible. We look forward to serving you!"
"To provide well-planned and up-to-date dental care in a caring and personal way. To give my patients high-quality service that will improve their health and change their lives."
Dr. Shanteau graduated from Butler University with a BS Degree in Zoology. He earned his DDS from Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Invisalign Certified
- Oral Conscious Sedation Training
- Complex Oral Sedation Training
Dr. Shanteau is an active member of the Indiana Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Doctors Organization for Conscious Sedation and the Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a Founding Member of the American Association for Functional Orthodontics.
Personal Attention Professional Excellence:
"I have a sincere concern for my patients and I want to provide the high-quality, satisfying service they deserve. I constantly strive to strengthen myself and my team in order to offer the best and most up-to-date care. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to know that my patients have had an enjoyable and relaxed experience in my office."