Damon braces have a number of benefits over traditional braces:
- Appearance. Their clear brackets make them more aesthetically pleasing because they are virtually invisible.
- Faster treatment time. Patients finish their treatment 7.2 months earlier than those with traditional braces.
- Less in-office maintenance. Patients need nearly half as many appointments to have the appliances adjusted manually.
- Less pressure on the teeth, resulting in less pain.
- Less friction, which avoids erosion and deterioration of the teeth.
- Fewer places for plaque and bacteria to accumulate on the braces.
If you're considering teeth straightening, ask our dentist at Southern Indiana Smiles about Damon braces. Call our office at 812-336-2459.